Sunday, February 05, 2006

So where are all the cute geeky women?

This was a cute comic but I don't think I've ever actually met anyone like the girl in the comic. Don't get me wrong I know cute geeky women, but their geeky about stuff that I'm not really interested in... so where is this fabled woman that is a geek like me, that is attractive, and finds me attractive... I seriously doubt this more and more hypothetical woman exists...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhm... Sarah is geeky about stuff you like like Stargate. And nobody in their right mind would call her anything other than beautiful.

Just because women like that exist doesn't mean they're supposed to be with you.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow one thing that she and I have in common... one whole thing... plus I don't think thats the point I'm trying to make... I just think if they exist there has to be one or two out there that are dateable.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess my point is that maybe you're trying to match on the wrong characteristic. I mean, nerdiness is one thing, but being nerdy about different things means you can learn about eachother's nerdy things instead of just reinforcing the same things over and over.

That's why I date engineers - because I spend so much of my time in an analog profession that it's nice to deal on an intellectual level with the people in my personal lives about stuff I have no real interest in DOING - but because they find it interesting and engaging I get caught up in it too.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah D said...

I'd like to say thank you to Anna for the wonderful compliment. :-) And Patrick, I read between the lines that I'm un-datable. :-P Not that I care, but I have to give you a hard time about it. Just because you can't find someone who's nerdy doesn't mean there's not someone out there for you. For example, Daniel is most definitely a nerd. In fact, I might even call him a geek. But that's not what attracts me to him. I admire his heart, his love for people, his openness as much as I enjoy his nerdy sense of humor. There are many levels on which you will connect with someone, and being nerdy doesn't have to be one. Food for thought. :-P

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home