Jordan Bomber
So Jordan captured a failed suicide bomber. And they got her to confess on national TV. My real point of confusion is that she was ready to kill herself and her husband killed himself. So what does she think she has to lose if she was already ready to die?
The next part of this story that just doesn't click is that supposedly her husband and she went into this hotel. She then tried to detonate her belt and it didn't work... So he asked her to leave so that he could blow himself up? Granted I'm not a suicide bomber but I would think something like "Ok, you goto that side of the hotel... I'll go to this side so that we inflict the most damage" or "Despite your belt not working you were ready to die at my side, so you can"
She just seems far too convenient a scape goat... But with holes in her story you could drive a semi through... I don't really have some big conspiracy theory why this is happening it just strikes me as very, very odd.
The next part of this story that just doesn't click is that supposedly her husband and she went into this hotel. She then tried to detonate her belt and it didn't work... So he asked her to leave so that he could blow himself up? Granted I'm not a suicide bomber but I would think something like "Ok, you goto that side of the hotel... I'll go to this side so that we inflict the most damage" or "Despite your belt not working you were ready to die at my side, so you can"
She just seems far too convenient a scape goat... But with holes in her story you could drive a semi through... I don't really have some big conspiracy theory why this is happening it just strikes me as very, very odd.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home