Saturday, December 31, 2005

Movie attendance on the decline....

So movie attendance has slipped 3 years in a row. The nice thing about this article is I don't see anyone pointing the finger at piracy. They're looking at hey maybe dealing with the sticky floors, screaming kids, and ringing cell phones doesn't make me want to go to a theater. Or maybe I don't want to see the 40th James Bond movie or Rocky 27. I guess the real question I have is why can't the record industry come to the same conclusion? Oh record sales are down it must be because of piracy not because radio stations play more commercials than they do music, or that they play the same songs 57 times a day, or that maybe people don't want to hear Brittney Spears sing Christmas songs or buy a greatest hits album from an artist with 2 or 3 CD's other than the greatest hits CD? Nope its piracy's fault lets sue dead people, little kids, and most importantly our own customers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah D said...

I know you need something else to post on your blog, so...
you've been tagged: see my blog for details. :-)

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home