Need female advice
So I went to University United Methodist tonight for their youth group thing. It was alot of fun. I needed some God time.
We went to Amy's Ice Cream afterwards. Which was good. But Lily's cycling friends were there... and you know how it is with tightly knit groups like that... so yeah I definately felt like an outsider. But the really weird thing was that at the end of the night i was about to ask for her number and she tells me to get her number from Reagan... so yeah that threw me for a loop. But after talking to Derek and Anna I think it was her way of saying "I want you to have my number but I'm not the kinda girl that's just gonna give you your number" (no offense Anna) But yeah hindsight is 20/20 and I really was going to ask her for her number. So yeah how would you interpret this?
We went to Amy's Ice Cream afterwards. Which was good. But Lily's cycling friends were there... and you know how it is with tightly knit groups like that... so yeah I definately felt like an outsider. But the really weird thing was that at the end of the night i was about to ask for her number and she tells me to get her number from Reagan... so yeah that threw me for a loop. But after talking to Derek and Anna I think it was her way of saying "I want you to have my number but I'm not the kinda girl that's just gonna give you your number" (no offense Anna) But yeah hindsight is 20/20 and I really was going to ask her for her number. So yeah how would you interpret this?

1 Comments:
The "You _could_ get my number from Regan" is definitely a "PLEASE CALL ME" from this side of the XX fence.
And, I have no shame about my giving Paul my phone number. Made for an entire long weekend of REALLY fun speculation, and now he's gone to SF and I'll never have to deal with him again.
Post a Comment
<< Home