Aggie Happy Hour!
So I went to my first Aggie Happy Hour tonight, and it was awesome. It was at this place called Donn's Depot down on 5th Street. I got there alittle bit early and the regulars were sitting at the bar watching Jeopardy, it was fun. Then the Aggie's stared to show up. I talked with my buddy Derek for a while until he had to leave then I met lots of really fun people. Like this girl named Sueann, who is in between jobs right now. She is in charge of the Austin Muster and somehow I think I volunteered myself for it.
Anyway as the night progressed I met this guy named Ben, and two girls who were suite mates their freshman year at A&M named Jen and Kristen. They were all class of '04 and alot of fun to hang out with. When Aggie happy hour broke up we organized a group to goto Little Woodrows down on 6th street. We sat around there for a couple of hours and talked and we decided that we're going to hang out again on Friday.
It's good to have friends....
Anyway as the night progressed I met this guy named Ben, and two girls who were suite mates their freshman year at A&M named Jen and Kristen. They were all class of '04 and alot of fun to hang out with. When Aggie happy hour broke up we organized a group to goto Little Woodrows down on 6th street. We sat around there for a couple of hours and talked and we decided that we're going to hang out again on Friday.
It's good to have friends....

2 Comments:
You have no idea how happy that makes me that you're meeting people. :-)
YAY FRIENDS!
Post a Comment
<< Home