Saturday, February 11, 2006

Good Weekend...

Last night I went out to happy hour with Kristen, Jen, Ben, and Mike. We had lots of fun at Woodrow's north... I didn't even know it existed till last night. Its a nice place off of Parmer. Then we went to Kerby Lane for dinner. It was fun... its nice to have friends :)

Today I went to Fry's and bought Disney's Robin Hood... it's been a long time since I've seen this movie... Its so great.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah D said...

Haha, Robin Hood is definitely on the A-list of Disney movies. You know, a thought just hit me... the Sherriff of Nottingham kind of reminds me of you. And I really have no idea why. :-P

I still maintain that Beauty and the Beast is the best.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know what Sarah that kinda hurts

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grow a thicker skin Patrick. She just compared you to an animated Fox.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ACtually a really fat animated rat... and I was being sarcastic... must you take everything I say so seriously?

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home