Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Yet something else to share with the world

So here is another way to share your life with people on the internet. It's called Last.fm. Basically you instal this plug in to Media Player or what ever player you use... or you could use XBMC like me... and it tells Last.fm what your listening to... The advantage of doing this is that last.fm can then take the music your listening to compare it to what other people are listening to and it can match you up with songs or artists that you didn't know about... Kinda a neat idea. Oh and if your curious my Last.fm profile is here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

see... I'm "anti" this because the concept of signing up to lose my privacy doesn't really appeal to me.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't really have a problem with is since I know when I'm submitting stuff to them and when I'm not. So if I want to listen to music without submitting it I can, and if I want to submit music I can... actually alot more privacy than Gmail or Amazon :)

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home